LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 sophie_herrmann
|
Hi! Since I began seriously studying for the LSAT I have taken 12 flex practice tests in addition to some more targeted studying of the different sections. My last 6 test scores were 171, 165, 172, 163, 165, and 163. My previous scores showed a similar range. My goal score is a 167 but I have never gotten a 166, 167, or 168. What I am asking is if there is a way to find some consistency in the middle range. Is this just a matter of taking more practice tests? I am taking the June Flex which will be my first official LSAT.

Thank you so much!!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
sophie_herrmann wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:51 pm Hi! Since I began seriously studying for the LSAT I have taken 12 flex practice tests in addition to some more targeted studying of the different sections. My last 6 test scores were 171, 165, 172, 163, 165, and 163. My previous scores showed a similar range. My goal score is a 167 but I have never gotten a 166, 167, or 168. What I am asking is if there is a way to find some consistency in the middle range. Is this just a matter of taking more practice tests? I am taking the June Flex which will be my first official LSAT.

Thank you so much!!
Hi Sophie,

Thanks for the post, and good question! You mentioned taking practice tests, but I didn't see much focus on reviewing those tests and questions, which is key to improvement. So first, I'd suggest that you thoroughly spend time reviewing your past tests and questions: what you did right, what you did incorrectly, and what you can improve. :D You might find these LSAT Blog Posts useful regarding how to take and review practice tests: I'd also suggest that you look into PowerScore's Testing and Analytics Package, which provides great feedback on your practice test performance that LSAC Prep Plus alone doesn't provide. If you go this route, we have a helpful blog post that explains how to take advantage of this package: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/how-to ... ice-tests/.

I hope this helps you get started in the right direction. :-D If you would like some further advice, please provide us a bit more detail first. You can use this blog post as a guideline to provide us with some more information:
https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/need-l ... -help-you/. A better sense of your prep history, your strengths, and your weaknesses will help us provide some more personalized tips. :)
Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.