LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Mholan
|
Hello - I was just hoping for some clarification in the critical homework section. Each lesson's critical homework section shows a list with things to read/exercises to complete. Certain parts of that list are highlighted, my question is:

Are the highlighted portions of the list the "critical homework" or is the entire list "critical homework" with the highlighted portions being the very least you should do even from the "critical homework" list? Or, is the entire list regular homework and the highlighted portions the "critical homework?"

I just don't want to miss any additional things to review.

Thank you in advance! :-D
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Mholan wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:17 am Hello - I was just hoping for some clarification in the critical homework section. Each lesson's critical homework section shows a list with things to read/exercises to complete. Certain parts of that list are highlighted
Hi Mholan!

Thanks for the post! Yes, the critical homework list has ALL of your homework, and the highlights are the "critical" portions. :-D

Please keep in mind that the "critical homework" is not the minimum amount of homework you need to do to excel on the LSAT; this is simply a list of the sections you should complete if time is short before the following lesson. :)

I hope this helps clarify! Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.