LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 ton20060921
|
Hi Powerscore,
The upcoming June test will be my first time taking the LSAT, so I had a question about the testing dates. Right now, LSAC says that the first test date is June 12 and the other dates are TBD. My question is, when all of the dates are posted, if students are able to choose/request a specific date? I remember seeing such a signup process for the April LSAT this year, but I just wanted to confirm since I actually only am able to take the test on June 12.
Thanks!
 rragepack
|
I took the April one and I was able to choose between a couple dates and times. You would want to sign up as soon as they let you because slots might fill up?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
ton20060921 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:54 pm Hi Powerscore,
The upcoming June test will be my first time taking the LSAT, so I had a question about the testing dates. Right now, LSAC says that the first test date is June 12 and the other dates are TBD. My question is, when all of the dates are posted, if students are able to choose/request a specific date? I remember seeing such a signup process for the April LSAT this year, but I just wanted to confirm since I actually only am able to take the test on June 12.
Thanks!
Yes, they'll send out an email about 10 days prior to the test listing the available dates and time range, and then about 2 days later you sign up for you specific slot :) Keep an eye out on my Twitter account--I typically announce the likely email release dates and sign up dates in advance :-D

Thanks!
 ton20060921
|
Awesome, thanks so much!!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.