LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 sdb606
|
Just a suggestion. When I submit a completed test section, I lose all the underlining and graying out of answer choices. I have a certain system for underlining and graying out and when that goes away, I lose a lot of information about my thought process and it makes it harder and slower to review my responses.

Could there be a way to keep all that when clicking "Edit Answers"?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi SDB,

Thanks for the message! I'll talk to IT about that, but I suspect there are elements here that might be a problem, once being memory. As it is, we can use the same base test as show that to every student. Once markups occur, that would require a new saved test with every piece of info, which might turn out to be fairly hefty, especially once many people do that. So, I'll inquire, but I can almost hear that objection beforehand! That said, I'm not a tech guy and might be entirely wrong :-D

Thanks!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Well, apparently I don't know much. They made a change and say it should work as you'd prefer. So, give that a try! I will say the long-term implications of this aren't known yet, so I cannot guarantee this will remain a feature until it goes through full beta testing.

Thanks!
 sdb606
|
Yup, I see the change but it's not quite what I was looking for. It's actually worse now because now it won't allow me to redo a test without seeing my old markings which means I can't do Blind Review properly. What I was looking for is the ability to submit a completed drill set, test section, or full test and keep the markings but purposely lose the markings if I start the set/section/test from scratch again. I was looking for the markings to be tied to the section, not to the individual questions that appear in multiple sections. For example, Flaw questions from PT 39 showed up when I did the Flaw drill set Vol 2 with the markings I made back when I did the PT.

If that's not possible, then the way it was before is better because Blind Review is more important. Apologies for any confusion.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Okay, I'll look at it and see what the options are here. It actually isn't worse, it does what you were hoping for. But what you really wanted, I see now, is something entirely different :-D If we can do that, we will, but if not then we'll see.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.