LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 lia316
|
I have scrolled through several forums so I'm not sure if this has been answered, but I was wondering what you recommend for the day/night before the exam?! I know it's the absolute worst day to drill anything, but I was wondering your guys' opinions on even some light refreshers? Thank you so much and I LOVE the podcasts! :-D
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
lia316 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:07 pm I have scrolled through several forums so I'm not sure if this has been answered, but I was wondering what you recommend for the day/night before the exam?! I know it's the absolute worst day to drill anything, but I was wondering your guys' opinions on even some light refreshers? Thank you so much and I LOVE the podcasts! :-D
Hi Lia,

Thank you for your post, and for your kind comments about the podcasts! Dave and Jon actually discussed this topic in an early podcast episode: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/lsat-p ... eparation/ :-D

In addition, we also have a bunch of blog posts regarding this topic, and they all come with the same core recommendation: focus on relaxing! 8-) Thanks!
 lia316
|
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the quick reply!! I’ll check those out :-D

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.