LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 cinnamonpeeler
|
Dave, just wondering - if I wanted to provide feedback regarding my test experience (e.g., proctor saying that I must use pencils and bad connection etc) where is the best place to do this so that LSAC can receive and act on the information?

I received an email with a Post-LSAT survey.

There is also an option on my LSAC account that says "Submit Test day Feedback: April 2021, LSAT Administration". The latter sounds much more serious. Which is the best way to do this or both? Will I have any problems if I use the latter submit test day feedback form on my LSAC account, such as score release delay or will I get flagged?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Cinnamon,

It's the option in your CAS account. We mention that in every test recap podcast we do, including the one for this past April. LSAC has told me that's their preferred method of receiving this information and that they watch that email queue closely.

Thanks!
 elhaupto
|
Hello brainiacs,

I’m curious if you can tell me anything about the retest I just took:

RC: sit-ins, prescriptivist linguists, buried treasure, export markets

LR: Honey bacteria and infections, pre-homo sapien hunters with sticks, popular influencers, approved classes, authentic documentaries

LG: 1st game: Frank and [someone else whose name starts with G] visiting cities, 4th game: 7 performers,
 Jon Denning
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
elhaupto wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:05 pm Hello brainiacs,

LR: Honey bacteria and infections, pre-homo sapien hunters with sticks, popular influencers, approved classes, authentic documentaries

LG: 1st game: Frank and [someone else whose name starts with G] visiting cities, 4th game: 7 performers,
Hi elhaupto! Thanks so much for posting this info, and I hope your test went well!

Based on the content mentioned, you were given a reuse of the February 2011 LSAT, which has been a favorite of the test makers: it's been reused as a full day of the June 2020 Flex, for July 2020 make ups, for October 2020 Flex International tests, and others. By all accounts a medium-difficulty, largely "fair" test with nothing too unusual or overwhelmingly difficult (although most people did report RC as the toughest section).

Our June 2020 Flex recap podcast had that test as a likely -8 scale, but possibly moving to -9 based on the LR section received (we had the 25-question LR at -8, and the 26-question LR at -8 or -9).

I hope that helps!
 elhaupto
|
Jon Denning wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:26 pm
elhaupto wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:05 pm Hello brainiacs,

Hi elhaupto! Thanks so much for posting this info, and I hope your test went well!

Based on the content mentioned, you were given a reuse of the February 2011 LSAT, which has been a favorite of the test makers: it's been reused as a full day of the June 2020 Flex, for July 2020 make ups, for October 2020 Flex International tests, and others. By all accounts a medium-difficulty, largely "fair" test with nothing too unusual or overwhelmingly difficult (although most people did report RC as the toughest section).

Our June 2020 Flex recap podcast had that test as a likely -8 scale, but possibly moving to -9 based on the LR section received (we had the 25-question LR at -8, and the 26-question LR at -8 or -9).

I hope that helps!
Ah what lovely news, I was thinking after the test that the LG section smelt suspiciously like the year 2012. I was close! I can’t say why exactly since I don’t want LSAC to come to my house and beat my face in with a gavel, but it was clearly older than the 80s era PTs.

I agree with the difficulty assessment. LG and LR were both either very easy or very skillful in baiting me into screwing myself with overconfidence. RC was kind enough to not pretend to not be hard.

I’ll share how I did next week, unless of course I underperformed. If that’s the case, I’ll just pretend to forget I ever posted here.

Thank you for the helpful reply!
 jojgreen
|
Is there a way to see your score breakdown for each individual section?
 abenja179
|
Was the April LSAT a disclosed or non-disclosed test? I received my score this morning but wasn't sure if I should expect to see more detailed results/information or not.
 Stephanie Turaj
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
abenja179 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:34 am Was the April LSAT a disclosed or non-disclosed test? I received my score this morning but wasn't sure if I should expect to see more detailed results/information or not.
Hi abenja179,
Thanks for the post! April was a non-disclosed test.

Thanks!
 Stephanie Turaj
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
abenja179 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:34 am Was the April LSAT a disclosed or non-disclosed test? I received my score this morning but wasn't sure if I should expect to see more detailed results/information or not.
jojgreen wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:14 am Is there a way to see your score breakdown for each individual section?
Hi abenja179 and jojgreen,
Thanks for the posts! April was a non-disclosed test. Because of this, you won't see your score breakdown, or any additional details, unfortunately.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.