LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 cdbaker97
|
Hello,

I only have 13 practice tests that are unused and 3-4 that are slightly used (this is from pt 52-M20) exams.

Most of the exams from 1-25 are also unused or slightly used.

How do I go about studying again? I was thinking starting with 55 and working my way up to M20 only using the used exams and saving the slightly used/unused exams for last. Im not sure what to do since I blew through tests and my score did not change much. Im in the mid to high 150's. Any help and advice would be great
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
cdbaker97 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:08 pm Hello,

I only have 13 practice tests that are unused and 3-4 that are slightly used (this is from pt 52-M20) exams.

Most of the exams from 1-25 are also unused or slightly used.

How do I go about studying again? I was thinking starting with 55 and working my way up to M20 only using the used exams and saving the slightly used/unused exams for last. Im not sure what to do since I blew through tests and my score did not change much. Im in the mid to high 150's. Any help and advice would be great
Hi cdbaker97,

Thanks for the post! That's a great question! Taking the unused tests is certainly an option. However, your statement here "I'm not sure what to do since I blew through tests and my score did not change much," suggests that you would benefit most from closely reviewing the prior tests you took, rather than taking even more tests. :)

To review your practice tests, I would check out the below resources:
Let us know if this helps, or if you have any additional questions!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.