LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
With the February 2021 LSAT-Flex finally behind us, Dave and Jon are checking in with all the details! In this episode they break down the February LSAT, reviewing its source tests and their appearances over the weekend, highlighting the most notable elements that featured each day, and finally offering a section-by-section scale matrix to help you determine the exact curve for your particular exam.

Available on our LSAT Blog and any major podcast outlet: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/lsat-p ... ex-review/
 owen95
|
thanks yall! I had 26 questions on my Feb LR section but I don't remember any of those questions you all mentioned coming up... I remember:
one about a psychic skeptic and his son
a conversation about photographs and copying rights (which gave me some trouble - i'm worried I might have misread the stem now that I think about it)
one comparing smoking cessation ad campaigns and ending diabetes/obesity advertising strategies (which I remember giving me some trouble)
one talking about rain/snow in one city/mountain predicting rain/snow in other cities/mountains
and one about the (un)reasonableness of some changes to shrimp fishing policies or something like that.

its possible i've blocked the ones you all mentioned out of my memory, but I feel like i'd remember a teddy bear one.... Not questioning what you all are saying; just figured i'd share in case anyone's in the same boat as me, or maybe someone can jog my memory about some of the other question topics.
 lzlz333!
|
Hi! I remember listening to your podcast recently (I think it was this episode) about what PTs for LG and RC are most helpful for flex studying, but can't seem to find it. RC was tests in the 80s, but could you remind me what LG was??

THANK YOU
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
lzlz333! wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:04 pm Hi! I remember listening to your podcast recently (I think it was this episode) about what PTs for LG and RC are most helpful for flex studying, but can't seem to find it. RC was tests in the 80s, but could you remind me what LG was??

THANK YOU
Hi lzlz333!
Thanks for the post! Dave and Jon have mentioned this advice several times during recent podcasts, but I think you may be referring specifically to this podcast:
https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/podcast/77/ . Around the 58:00 mark, they briefly discuss taking PTs in the 80s for all sections, including LG, and then moving onto the 70s once you've exhausted the 80s tests. :)

I hope this helps!

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.