LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
As this week’s LSAT-Flex concludes, test takers throughout the US and Canada naturally wonder what to make of their experience, and are eager to hear more about the experiences of others. To aid in that, this thread allows you to provide general feedback about your test, and will serve as a one-stop repository for all of the details that PowerScore users submit.

This information can then help you better predict your own scoring outcomes, and determine whether to keep or cancel your score (although these days you rarely should cancel since only your highest score matters). For more assistance on making that decision, please visit: The Ultimate LSAT Scoring Guide: Should You Keep or Cancel?

Per LSAC policies, you are allowed to discuss LSAT question topics and difficulty in general. For example, this means you can identify a game by name and discuss whether you thought it was difficult. You cannot talk about specific answer choices, however. So, "The Water Tubes game was difficult for me" is fine; "the answer to the first three questions was A in that game" is not acceptable.

Note: This thread will continue to update and grow over the coming days, and thus is neither official nor complete while the discussion is ongoing. If you are considering canceling based on the details provided here, give the conversation a day or two as we work to confirm all of the information is accurate.

We're wishing everyone the very best on their LSAT, and can't wait to hear how it went!

Accommodated LSAT discussion: lsat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34243
 bhsbull17
|
Anyone get the junior/senior/moderator/translator game?

Mod note: Edited to remove game type! Topics are fine, game types are not :-D
 tj2222
|
Ugh, I remember that game! Totally surprised me

Rc wasn't easier either

Mostly I'm blanking on Lr and the questions. I remember a few topics like one on diabetes and a shrimp one I think, and had one about people being falsely convicted but hoping someone else with those can remind me of more! Ugh why can't I ever remember questions on the real tests :(
 Tbird624
|
yes and I was not mentally prepared for one of the games. another was artists supervising the paintings. The sports and arts passage was very tough. LR was either a bit easier or im really getting a hang of it. Im a bit upset that I left a point or two on the board not leaving time to guess on the 6-7 remaining lr Qs. :) the test mentality webinar really help with the analytical calm focused phrase. I feel like this was a really difficult test compared to the practices tests.

Moderator note: post edited to remove certain test details.
 Tbird624
|
I forgot to ask was anyone else allowed to use 5 pieces of scratch paper? I though it was two but the proctor and instructions said 5.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Tbird624 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:49 pm I forgot to ask was anyone else allowed to use 5 pieces of scratch paper? I though it was two but the proctor and instructions said 5.
5 is the norm :)
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Tbird624 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:26 pm yes and I was not mentally prepared for one of the games. another was artists supervising the paintings. The sports and arts passage was very tough. LR was either a bit easier or im really getting a hang of it. Im a bit upset that I left a point or two on the board not leaving time to guess on the 6-7 remaining lr Qs. :) the test mentality webinar really help with the analytical calm focused phrase. I feel like this was a really difficult test compared to the practices tests.

Moderator note: post edited to remove certain test details.
Sounds like you did pretty well though, despite a difficulty or two (which is normal). Congrats on getting through it!
 owen95
|
I thought reading comp was a little harder than usual... the passages themselves I thought were pretty smooth reads, but there were a bunch of questions where I could not make a happy decision (so either I was missing some nuance in the passages, or the questions were literally just harder). Anybody else feel like that?

Is it kosher to mention a particular passage as feeling harder/having harder questions?
 Tbird624
|
Yea I agree with you Owen. Smooth reads tough questions.
 ashouse
|
bhsbull17 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:46 pm Anyone get the junior/senior/moderator/translator game?

Mod note: Edited to remove game type! Topics are fine, game types are not :-D
That one threw a little wrench in the works. :-D

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.