- Posts: 17
- Joined: Aug 03, 2020
Had a situation come up that I would like some advice on. I got a 158 on November LSAT and signed up for January. I sent in 5 applications with my 158 and also indicated that I had plans to take the January exam.
In the last few days my parents, girlfriend and me all got COVID and simply put, it is not going to be able to happen in January.
My questions are...
1) Is there a way to postpone my LSAT without paying the $125 fee due to covid/medical issues?
2) Will the schools automatically see my postponement? Should I call them and explain what happened? Will they frown upon it?
3) Even if I do receive a higher score, will Feb be too late given the competitiveness of the cycle?
Thank you very much for your insight! Much appreciated!