LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 dwangcanada
|
The Powerscore Student Portal's Practice Test interface is still slightly different from the official LSAC Lawhub test interface, so I took my practice tests directly on the LSAC Lawhub. Is there a way to automatically transfer/see the results on the Powerscore student portal, so I can see a score breakdown and question analysis?

I don't want to manually input the answers by re-doing the test again on Powerscore's interface just to input the answers to generate a report. Thanks!
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
dwangcanada wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:42 pm The Powerscore Student Portal's Practice Test interface is still slightly different from the official LSAC Lawhub test interface, so I took my practice tests directly on the LSAC Lawhub. Is there a way to automatically transfer/see the results on the Powerscore student portal, so I can see a score breakdown and question analysis?

I don't want to manually input the answers by re-doing the test again on Powerscore's interface just to input the answers to generate a report. Thanks!
Hi dwang,

Thanks for the post. Unfortunately, there is not. We wish there was and have asked for a transfer feature, but LSAC hasn't provided us access to your test data for a transfer process :/ . You would have to manually enter them into PowerScore. Our system does allow you to move to the next section once you complete each section, so you don't have to wait 35 minutes for each section to end.

Thanks!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
dwangcanada wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:42 pm The Powerscore Student Portal's Practice Test interface is still slightly different from the official LSAC Lawhub test interface, so I took my practice tests directly on the LSAC Lawhub. Is there a way to automatically transfer/see the results on the Powerscore student portal, so I can see a score breakdown and question analysis?

Let me also note that our interface is slightly different because LSAC requires it to be so. They don't want it perfectly identical. they say that would be confusing for students (as in a trademark manner) :/

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.