LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 qoraramadama
|
Had LG-LR-LR-RC

LG: Food specials, debate teams, cities and criminals, plant stuff
Thought it was fine? Some iffy questions and no time to check, but nothing crazy I felt

LR: don't remember. A 26 section and 25 section. 26 was harder for me and had barely enough time. If anybody had a test or can remember their topics, lmk!

RC: Mali, evolution, short stories, paternalism. Thought it was good overall? Last two were harder material but questions seemed straightforward.
 FMorell
|
Took the retake yesterday and had LR-RC-LG-LR.

Overall, I felt that the games were very manageable as was both reasoning sections.

The RC on the other hand, not so much. My nightmare came true with multiple science passages including the comparison essays being scientific.
 chloe546
|
I was wondering if there will be a forum for the October re-test takers who had issues on their first try. I know we are finding out the score soon and all, but I am curious to see what everyone thinks. I fumbled a lot on my LG , but I think it was meant to be easy and I was just nervous and off my game, since it was the second section (and I was worried about repeated tech issues). Had trouble with timing and 3 of the games when I normally get a -0 on practice. Curious to see everyone else's experiences!

[admin note: post edited to remove specifics about the test, per LSAC non-disclosure regulations.]
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
chloe546 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:47 pm I was wondering if there will be a forum for the October re-test takers who had issues on their first try. I know we are finding out the score soon and all, but I am curious to see what everyone thinks. I fumbled a lot on my LG , but I think it was meant to be easy and I was just nervous and off my game, since it was the second section (and I was worried about repeated tech issues). Had trouble with timing and 3 of the games when I normally get a -0 on practice. Curious to see everyone else's experiences!

[admin note: post edited to remove specifics about the test, per LSAC non-disclosure regulations.]
Hi Chloe,

There will not due to the numbers of retakers being so low yesterday. But, I posted a brief overview of this test here: https://twitter.com/DaveKilloran/status ... 9166171138

And we recapped your test in Episode 77 of our podcast, here: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/podcast/77/, at the 28:29 mark.

:-D

Thanks!
 mth99063
|
I had this exact same exam, but apparently the convicts in towns was experimental which is sad

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.