LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
The LSAT being administered on October 14th, 2021, in South America, Central America, Mexico, Europe, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East may be different from the US/Canada test, so we have created this thread to minimize confusion as everyone gets together to talk about their test content.

This information can then help you better predict your own scoring outcomes, and determine whether to keep or cancel your score (although these days you rarely should cancel since only your highest score matters). For more assistance on making that decision, please visit: The Ultimate LSAT Scoring Guide: Should You Keep or Cancel?

Per LSAC policies, you are allowed to discuss LSAT question topics and difficulty in general. For example, this means you can identify a game by name and discuss whether you thought it was difficult. You cannot talk about specific answer choices, however. So, "The Water Tubes game was difficult for me" is fine; "the answer to the first three questions was A in that game" is not acceptable.

Note: This thread will continue to update and grow over the coming days, and thus is neither official nor complete while the discussion is ongoing. If you are considering canceling based on the details provided here, give the conversation a day or two as we work to confirm all of the information is accurate.

We're wishing everyone the very best on their LSAT, and can't wait to hear how it went!

North American test discussion: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=35602
Accommodated test discussion: lsat/viewtopic.php?t=35601
 bella243
|
Any other international test takers out there?

RC:
- Bebop, or modern jazz
- Paranormal activity and science
- Chemical substances
- Law - cannot remember the topic

LG: cannot recall any game topics, but nothing crazy

LR1:
- click and non-click languages
- comprehensive study of opera and medieval art
- three candidates in mayoral elections

LR2:
- El Nino, heavy rain, and rodent population
- Plant sales to wholesale and sale of some other stuff to gardening xx
- Visual art vs sequenced type art

Any idea which LR was experimental?
 Gonzalosalazar
|
I had the same test with the non-clicking languages LR section. LG and LR were okay, but I found RC challenging, specifically the bebop and chemicals passages.
 cdcmcr16
|
bella243 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:24 am Any other international test takers out there?

RC:
- Bebop, or modern jazz
- Chemical substances

LR1:

LR2:

I had the exact same.
Games was security badges, subjects taken in semesters, floats, books. Amongst easiest games sections there was imo. LR with clicks was reasonable. 2nd much harder.
RC hard.

Hoping 2nd LR (garden centre one) was experimental.

Overall reckon I did okay, not my best though. Hope fellow international takers all did well.
 cdcmcr16
|
Out of interest how was everyone’s experience with proctorU? My proctor was flawless which surprised me as I read tonnes of horror stories over the last few days about them.
 ymchen@gwu.edu
|
bella243 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:24 am Any other international test takers out there?

RC:
- Bebop, or modern jazz
- Chemical substances

LR1:

LR2:

I had the same two sections it seems. Was your LR1 25question one and the second LR 26 question one? Also do you remember if there was a ride sharing LR question and if so which section did it fall under?
 cdcmcr16
|
I think ride sharing was the first question of the 26 question section (the one I think was experimental), how’d you find the RC and LG ?
 ymchen@gwu.edu
|
Even though I had to believe this. But the 26q LR was probably scored, because the questions were recycled from feb 2013. It really sucks cuz I def did much better on the 25q section. And objectively the 26q LR was harder than average for sure.
 cdcmcr16
|
I've seen people saying they didn't have the 26q one though so that's what I'm basing it on
 ymchen@gwu.edu
|
One person who had two 25q sections told me that he recognized many of the questions from Feb 2013 in one of his 25q sections. I believe LSAC simply recycled each LR section from Feb 2013 in a different test version. That person however shared with me the same 25q likely experimental section.

I do hope miracle can happen and the 26q one is experimental tho. :( That one was a lot harder.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.