Thank you so much! Your advice and guidance is truly helpful!
1) In re: to my first question, I just wanted to seek some further guidance. I was considering two approaches and was hoping to seek your advice on what may be more helpful and/or better use of my time. Prior to the course, I was just note-taking on the Bibles cover to cover (not fully completed), but my approach lacked a lot of practice besides the drills/questions in the book, and I think what I struggled with was having a nuanced understanding of my strengths/weaknesses. These notes were helpful to refer to however and much quicker to go through than re-reading the Bible.
For now, I am focusing on the course content and am considering two options:
Option A) Transfer notes from the Powerscore course content i.e. condensed notes of coursebook content / my annotations based on the instructor's lecture AS WELL AS the online supplemental reading and try to organize it all by LSAT question type e.g. LR and subsection MBT, similar to the Bible. Keep adding to this as I go...
Option B) Simply highlight within the course book and take condensed notes only for each supplemental reading section separately.
I am trying to determine the best route knowing both that I generally benefit from organization and will probably want to refer the course content easily/quickly in future, but also that Option A would take a lot more time, and therefore not be worth it if it is taking away from my practice time.
Additionally, I was wondering:
2) At what week in the 2 month course would you recommend bringing in previous topics for practice (on top of what is the topic/assigned material for the week) - (that is if we want to be fully prepared within the next 2 months and therefore also reviewing past material while doing the course)?
3) To follow up on that, how many hours would you recommend putting in weekly for a 2-month study plan (OR 3-month plan), breaks, etc? While this can be variable, I would really appreciate your expert advice!
4) Again, just wondering, in re: to the supplemental sections on the Course website, is there a reason these ones are chosen in particular?
5) Finally, a less specific question - what would be your greatest general advice in re: to improving Logic Games?