LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Questions and Answers related to our course homework and lessons.
 lathlee
|
Hi. Every time I go over the all incorrect questions including lessons 1-12, I feel like LR sections of Marathon in lessons 9,10,11,12 harder than other LR questions in the lesson books due to one likely possibility of LR Marathon sections contain rare question types. is it fair to conclude that?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
lathlee wrote:Hi. Every time I go over the all incorrect questions including lessons 1-12, I feel like LR sections of Marathon in lessons 9,10,11,12 harder than other LR questions in the lesson books due to one likely possibility of LR Marathon sections contain rare question types. is it fair to conclude that?
Yes and no. There are several points within those marathons where we intentionally increase difficulty (heading into questions 5-60, for example). However, there is no set selection of questions in those lessons designed to be be overall more difficult, and there are questions of easier and so-called average difficulty. so it just may be the really hard ones throwing you off :-D

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.