LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
You should for sure use the days as the base, bella, because of the linear nature of the game, which is made especially clear by the first rule of the game. Start with one empty slot per day, since there is a minimum of one audition on each day, but since you have 6 total auditions over 4 days you have to remain aware of the possible numeric distributions. Either one day has three auditions and the others each have one, or there are two days with two auditions each and two with one each. From there you might want to try templates based on which of the three actors auditions on Thursday and Saturday, just to see if that pays off for you or not. I like that approach for this one, but not all of my esteemed colleagues would choose that approach, so you need to figure out whether that works for you.
 bebeg3168
|
Hi,

On this question I set up like this:
G
O
R

I ran into a little confusion and I like what David K did in his set up G1 G2, O1, O2, R1, R2. When I re-did the game I set it up but used numbers to indicate the actor and audition #. It helped me greatly. Thanks so much! 8-)
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
I know it's a little hard to draw in this forum, Bebe, so I may be misunderstanding what you wrote, but I think you're basically saying you set up three rows over the linear base, one each for G, O, and R? And then to show when they audition did you use something like Xs and/or checkmarks? If so, that's certainly an option, and it reminds me of the approach favored by a different company, but we generally don't like that approach. I personally find it confusing and hard to read. I'm glad you found Dave's suggestion to be better!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.