LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to LSAT Reading Comprehension.
 lathlee
|
Hi.

I made the separate post with a title separate cuz more people should access (it is related to my prior post in this thread)

Regarding Point, 3, Dear Dave, that would be awesome

The reason I asked of kindle option only, I remember you said LSAC prohibits selling LSAT content in the manner you suggested of, (I assume Amazon had a special deal assuming they are largest online distributing company in the world) but of course I I rather prefer direct purchase from you guys directly digital manner.

I just hope this option, selling powerscore's own E-book or Digital Content would become available ASAP for all global consumers-potentials of Powerscore Students.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Lathlee,

We hope to make it happen sooner as opposed to later! Right now, we hope to launch the per-test version of our digital interface as soon as next week. Thereafter, one thing we'll look to add is problem sets that reflect the content of the Training Types. That might take a bit of time, but it also could go fast. So, keep an eye out :)

Thanks as always!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.