LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

babycorn
|
I have the 2019 edition of the RC Bible and none of the diagramming stuff from this chapter is applicable to the digital LSAT anymore. Is there an edit from future editions that I can access to get updated information on how to annotate the digital LSAT?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
babycorn wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:15 pm I have the 2019 edition of the RC Bible and none of the diagramming stuff from this chapter is applicable to the digital LSAT anymore. Is there an edit from future editions that I can access to get updated information on how to annotate the digital LSAT?
Hi babycorn,

Thanks for the post! The 2019 edition is unfortunately outdated at this time, and thus we strongly encourage students to purchase the 2020/2021 editions. We made significant updates to the Bibles for the digital test: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/the-po ... s-changed/.

However, you can find some digital RC annotation tips on this forum post:viewtopic.php?t=32166

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.