LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

mclindle
|
Hi all,

I'm working throught the LSAT Logical Reasoning Workbook and I'm struggling to understand one of the problems. It's Chapter Five, Section 1, Question 25 (should be on page 213). It's a Justify the Conclusion question about wigs. If anyone has done this question can someone explain to me why it's answer choice (A)? I'm probably missing something, but it seems to me like answer choice (A) in the explanations section is actually a different answer than answer choice (A) in the test question. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
 Steve Stein
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Thanks for your question. That explanation goes with A, but will be expanded in the next edition to include the following:

Choice A provides that if a wig is medium to high-priced, then it has a handmade foundation (...handmade foundations all use human hair,the stimulus provides, and human wigs should all be dry-cleaned):

medium to high :arrow: handmade :arrow: human hair :arrow: dry-clean

..and, since made-to-measure wigs are always medium to high priced, this justifies the author's conclusion that they should be dry-cleaned.

Please let me know whether this is clear--and thanks again!

~Steve

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.