LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Imcuffy
|
To help myself not get confused, I keep a general rule in my head that different levels of branches cannot does not mean one is head of the other. So in other words, if I am looking at 1 level of a branch, whatever is in the relative order is relegated only to that branch. With that said, I want to make sure that I am correct. The example given was:

R-V \
T
W/

With that said the only possible order of among these 4 variables could be (assuming no ties):

1. R-V-W-T
2. R-W-V-T
3. W-T-V-T

My idea is to keep the level of the branch separated only to that level that way I do not mistakenly think that because R is appears to be ahead of all the other variables, it is not guaranteed to be.

Please let me know if that thinking is correct.
 Jeremy Press
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi lmcuffy,

Yes, you're exactly right, and that's the perfect way to think of it! Just so others aren't confused who might review this post later, I just want to clarify that you meant to write, for solution 3, W-R-V-T? As long as you did, this is right on point. Nice work!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.