LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Jenmstearns
|
Hi,

I made an account to get this question answered. I found this setup to be very manageable and got to the correct answer on the question just fine, but I utilized a different setup and my concern is whether or not the setup I used could lead to problems down the road. I attached a pic of my setup versus what the book does, and before I get too far down the road of using a certain process I want to make sure it has longevity. The setup I did is much clearer in my head, but if you could tell me whether it will be problematic in ways *I* can’t yet anticipate, I would rather know and make adjustments sooner than later. Thank you so much.

Jen S
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Jen,

Thanks for the message! I assume you are asking about the formation of the In and Out groups, and no, that won't cause any issues. You have them fundamentally the same as in the book, you've just repositioned them, and since this game has no true "vertical" component as we've shown it, that won't cause an issue here. The place in the future where it might be somewhat of an issue is when the groups don't split as cleanly as this or when there is a second characteristic of the variables (which would then be shown above each space. Otherwise, no issue with this!

Thanks and good job!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.