LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

rragepack
|
Hi!

I saw that the answer sheet diagrammed the problem very excessively at some points (e.g. #8,9). Is this always necessary during tests? How detailed should you make your diagrams during tests? I sometimes feel like I do not need to display that much.

Thank you.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi rragepack,

Thanks for the questions! Let me answer broadly by pointing out that this is a drill, and the purpose of the drill is to help you understand how the idea works in specific. So, there will be instances where we go to the great lengths with some of the diagrams because we are testing this particular skill. It's not meant to be a full-on game experience, or even a replication of an actual game. So, there examples in this drill set where no, I wouldn't show every single one during a game. But at this point, I'm not worried about that because I'm looking for you to build this skill so that later—when you need it—it's there for you to call upon :-D

So for now, focus on trying to find them all; then later, when you are doing actual games you can show what you find useful and ignore the rest!

I think that covers all your points but if not, just let me know. Thanks!
 rragepack
|
Thank you. That helps.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.