LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Zarie Blackburn
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
We recently received the following question from a student. An instructor will respond below. Thanks!
I think there’s a mistake on page 108 Q,7 and 7.1. The letter “C” can go to Wednesday and thus C could be true and the answer choice A is correct. I kindly share my solution in the picture below. If i am wrong, would you please let me know why?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 Jeremy Press
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi there!

Thanks for the question and the diagram! There's no mistake here :-D The problem with the diagram where you put C on Wednesday is that you forgot the rule that requires J to be interviewed on Thursday. When you account for that rule, what happens is that, with C on Wednesday (and J on Thursday, FK on Friday, and G on Saturday), then D and H would be forced to be on Monday and Tuesday. That violates the rule that says D and H cannot be interviewed on consecutive days. So, C cannot be interviewed on Wednesday and answer choice A is incorrect.

I hope this helps!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.