LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

sim.LSAT
|
Hi!

I am currently completing the Linear Setup Practice Drill in the LG Bible (2020 edition).

For question #2, I was able to determine the Not Laws in the game for D and A. However, in order for me to determine that E cannot go in either 3 or 4, it would require that I draw out each of the three templates as shown in the answer key. The Not Laws for E did not come to me immediately. Obviously, I do not have time on the test to draw out these templates so should I be worried at this point that I can not immediately determine all the Not Laws? Should I have been able to determine that E is not in the 3rd/4th position right off the bat?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Sim,

Thanks for the question! I'm going to refer you to a thread on this drill item that might help, as it talks about how to make this inference. Please check this out: https://forum.powerscore.com/lsat/viewtopic.php?t=17130

And then let us know if that clears up your question here. If not, we'll explore it more. Thanks!
 sim.LSAT
|
Thank you! This definitely helped.
 leslie7
|
agreed ^ thank you

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.