LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Serah
|
Hi, can you please explain how to do this problem? I got C, not D. I had the most difficulty with this game in the section, so wondering if I missed certain inferences that could have helped me get the right answers faster.
 KelseyWoods
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Serah!

This game doesn't have a lot of easy inferences, but it may be helpful to draw out some templates for it. Check out the setup and templates that Jeremy made here: https://forum.powerscore.com/lsat/viewtopic.php?t=31319.

If you don't go into this question with templates, you may have to do multiple mini-diagrams to test out the different answer choices. The one thing we know for sure is that if L is on Friday, it must be on Friday morning.

(C) is incorrect because I can do a setup with L on Friday and still have J and K on the same day:

AM __H__ __J__ __L__

PM _____ __K__ __G__
           W     Th      F

(D) is correct because I can't put K and H on the same day if L is on Friday.

If I try to put K and H on Wednesday, J would have to be on Thursday, which means G would be on Friday, but that would give us more than one other client scheduled between K and G.

If I try to put K and H on Thursday, J would have to be on Monday, which means G would need to be on Thursday, but there's no room left on Thursday.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Kelsey

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.