LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Please post your questions below!
 gwlsathelp
|
How do I go about making templates for this? I see that there is a decisive N that could be placed on second or third, but would that be enough?
 momgoingbacktoschool
|
gwlsathelp wrote:How do I go about making templates for this? I see that there is a decisive N that could be placed on second or third, but would that be enough?
same question. i got all of the questions correct but took way too long. i must be missing something in my setup?
 momgoingbacktoschool
|
gwlsathelp wrote:How do I go about making templates for this? I see that there is a decisive N that could be placed on second or third, but would that be enough?
After looking at it some more, I think I came up with the most efficient set up and templates.

R N V K S/J J/S

R/J J/R N V K S

R/V V/R N K/J J/K S/J

Those 3 templates will help with speed on the questions.
 KelseyWoods
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi gwlsathelp and momgoingbacktoschool!

Yes, I would make templates similar to those you made, mom. Gw, your instinct is correct, we can build templates around N being either 2nd or 3rd but we need to do a little more to make the templates useful. N being 2nd is actually very restrictive. But N being 3rd opens up more possibilities. We can narrow those possibilities by looking at the 2 options for what could be before N if it is 3rd (besides R).

Template #1 (N is 2):
R     N     V     K     S/J     J/S

Template #2 (N is 3 and J is before N):
R/J     J/R     N     V     K     S

Template #3 (N is 3 and V is before N):
R/V     V/R     N     ( K :longline: S,     J)

Hope this helps!

Best,
Kelsey

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.