LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Please post your questions below!
 Cbarcelo
|
Hi guys!

Wanted to verify these inf. were ok:

1. Lf1-->Jt1&Ot-->MNf(2-3 not in that order)

2. K cannot go @1pm
 James Finch
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi C Barcelo,

Yep, great work! Both those inferences are correct! The second even gives you the answer to question 5.

Good job!
 Cbarcelo
|
James Finch wrote:Hi C Barcelo,

Yep, great work! Both those inferences are correct! The second even gives you the answer to question 5.

Good job!
Thank you!

Did I miss any inferences that I should've made from the initial setup?
 James Finch
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi CBarcelo,

The only other global inference that I saw would be the answer to question 3: J cannot go with the M-N block (as it would force L and O together, breaking the rule). The others are local inferences; this game is a good candidate for templates.
 landry6
|
I am having trouble identifying the templates for this game setup is someone able to explain? Thanks
 Brook Miscoski
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Landry, I suck at using Word to do this, so please see if the notes I wrote out to answer your question help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 landry6
|
Thanks Brook! To confirm this game is a grouping not advanced linear?
 James Finch
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Landry,

This is actually a hybrid game, mixing aspects of both Grouping and Linear games. The groups in this case would be the days, while the time slots would be the linear element. As with all hybrid games, the grouping aspect should be tackled first, then the linear element.

Hope this helps!
 theamazingrace
|
Hi, I put Tuesday and Thursday vertically and 1,2 and 3 horizontally because I figured both days of the week and numbers have a natural ordering element to them. I still got all the right answers so, in this case, it doesn't matter or it makes more sense to put the numbers vertically and the days of the week horizontally?

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.