LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Please post your questions below!
 npant120
|
Is there a good order of looking at these answer choices to speed up the process? I tried to think about H as a pretty restricted group that cannot edit macroeconomics, so taking away things that H could edit would help. This led me to focus on A-C but I still had to do a bit of work for A and B before realizing C was correct. Do you have any tips on how I could have gotten to C faster?
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
My approach to this question was to use my prior work to eliminate answers that I already knew could be true. For example, answer A was already shown to be a possibility based on my diagram for question 15, and E was eliminated by question 16. I just looked at each answer in order and got rid of the ones that I had already seen were possible, which left only two contenders, at which point I chose to test one of them.

If you took the templates approach suggested in our setup explanation, and if those templates were just a little more fleshed out, you might have been able to forego diagramming individual questions along the way and then, when you got to this question, you could just compare the answers to those templates, again just eliminating those that you could see were possible.

Either way, using your prior work is the way to go here!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.