LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Please post your questions below!
 msk21721
|
For this question, I referenced the template set-up. I identified that the 1-3-2 template could satisfy the condition, with H under visitors with L. However, I couldn't figure out why D is incorrect if both F and K could be under R with the G-M block.
 Ryan Twomey
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Msk,

So for this question, I think you should do more than just identify the 1-3-2 template. You would want to see that H has to go into V with L as well. Then R has G, M, and F/K and then O has F/K .

I did this question by drawing two templates, one where H was in R and one where H was in V. The one where I placed H in R was eliminated because it did not work. The one where I placed H in V, did work with the placements above described.

Let me know if this makes sense. You are able to place everything in that template because of the not laws applying to F and K and the not laws applying to G and H.

Drawing the two possibilities of where H could go, and then eliminating one of those possibilities was very helpful for me in this question, and I wish you all of the luck in your studies.

Best,
Ryan

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.