LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Please post your questions below!
 hope
|
Why couldn't the answer be B?

NPLPQG

I was conflicted with A and B.
 atierney
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Hope,

Do you spring eternal? Hopefully, I some insight will spring into this answer post! So, B, here, posits that Pizza would go on Tuesday and Thursday (thus being the special that is offered twice). As much as I love pizza, the problem with this potential line up is that there is now nowhere for the QG block, specified in rule 4 to go. We can't put the block in the Friday and Saturday slots because Q cannot go on Friday. So, this means that either QG must go on either the MT slots or the TW slots. You specified solution to the game neglects the "no Q on Friday" rule.
 hope
|
Well, on this game I do seem to be springing eternal. One of my original posts indicated that I got most of the questions wrong. At that time, I didn't have an official diagram from an administrator, so I did the best that I could do with my own diagram.

But alas, I did receive the administrator's diagram, which opened my eyes completely. From the diagram alone, I got all of the questions right which shows me I've got to learn to diagram much better than I do.

But thanks again for you insight. I do see exactly what you mean. How easy this game was all along! Lessons learned, springing eternal. ;)

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.