LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Please post your questions below!
 LSAT student
|
How do you solve this problem? I picked answer choice B instead of C. Thank you
 LSAT student
|
How do you solve this problem? I picked answer choice B instead of C.
 Jeremy Press
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi LSAT Student,

The first thing you'll do here is use your Not Laws in your Global diagram to determine what cannot be offered at 3:00. We know Utilization and Management cannot be presented at 3:00, because both of them have to be presented earlier than other films. Since the Global diagram doesn't give us any other Not Laws on 3:00, we suspect that all the other 4 films can be presented at 3:00. So, I'd pick answer choice C, but I'd also flag the question and come back to it after I drew up all solutions/mini-diagrams I needed for other questions. What I'd be looking for is whether I drew diagrams that had each of the other 4 variables as a possible film to be shown at 3:00. If a variable didn't show up in one of my diagrams, I might run a quick test just to confirm that it could indeed be presented at 3:00. But if I was running low on time in the game, I might skip that last step and feel confident that I'd captured the right Not Laws that showed me precisely which variables cannot be at 3:00 (leaving the other ones all as possibilities for 3:00).

I hope this helps!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.