LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Administrator
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Please post your questions below! Thank you!
 kupwarriors9
|
Can this passage be diagrammed?
Administrator wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:43 pm Please post your questions below! Thank you!
 atierney
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hello,

As you probably know, the visual diagramming of any passage is more an act of personal utility than procedural correctness. Therefore, I wouldn't concern myself with understanding the exact notations to make for any given passage, and particularly this one. What I would focus on though is using the VIEWSTAMP method to gather the "essential facts" of the passage in anticipation of the likely questions you'll be asked on it.

And, let me know if you have further questions, but I want to emphasize that while you can definitely get a specific question wrong regarding any of the elements addressed in the VIEWSTAMP analysis, I think it's worth noting that even that is mainly a tool of utility made for you, so that I wouldn't focus on its correctness as much as I would focus being able to draw from it correct answers to the passage questions.

Hope this helps.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.