LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

medialaw111516
|
Hi there! Is there a place we can go to see an actual drawing of the set up. I got this whole question right by identifying it as a grouping game and setting up my game by dividing the Red and Green groups then drawing out the 2 and 3 possibility for each since we were not told which group had 2 and which had 3. I'd like to see how else this was diagrammed just to check my work.

Thanks!
 KelseyWoods
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi medialaw111516!

There are a few different ways you could go about setting this one up. I like your idea of doing 2 different templates based on whether it was R2, G3 or G2, R3.

My setup would look something like this:

JKLMO 5

J :dblline: O
O :arrow: F
K :arrow: F
L :arrow: G

R2G3:
               K/M
M/K_  __L__
_O/J_  _J/O_
     R          G

R3G2:
__M__
__K__  __L__
_O/J_  _J/O_
     R          G

I would add a F subscript to all the Os and I would write a reminder that I always need to have an F on each team.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Kelsey
 medialaw111516
|
That's exactly what I did! Ok thank you! Good to know I'm on the right track.
 jocelyne448
|
Hi, can I see the initial set up that should be done for this game based on the rules. I had trouble imagining this game.
 Rachael Wilkenfeld
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Jocelyne,

Kelsey has a strong set up two posts above yours. It's how I would set it up as well. You create a template based on which group (green or red) has 2 members and which has 3 members. Do you have any specific questions about it?

Rachael

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.