LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to LSAT Logical Reasoning.
 sakfi
|
Hello,
I am taking the August LSAT and I’m getting very worried. I did PT 92 yesterday as a mock test and I was shocked about the difficulty of it. I felt comfortable about the LR section in general, but 92 was really a disaster. I had to guess on half of the questions. Many questions I couldn’t even understand what the stimulus is trying to say.
I wanted to save the modern tests till the end, now I feel very concerned.
Can someone help? :-? I would really appreciate it. 🙏
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
sakfi wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:23 pm Hello,
I am taking the August LSAT and I’m getting very worried. I did PT 92 yesterday as a mock test and I was shocked about the difficulty of it. I felt comfortable about the LR section in general, but 92 was really a disaster. I had to guess on half of the questions. Many questions I couldn’t even understand what the stimulus is trying to say.
I wanted to save the modern tests till the end, now I feel very concerned.
Can someone help? :-? I would really appreciate it. 🙏
Hi safi,

Remember that all LSATs are designed to be roughly equal, so when a test is logically harder, you get a looser scale. If a test is logically easier, then you get a tighter scale. So, in the long run, it offsets and brings everything to the middle :)

I hope this helps! Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.