LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Jkjones3789
|
Hello, So I knew there was a numerical distribution present but my question is where does the answer key get the 6 cities from? I think that might have something to do with the reason I only got number 1 right :-? ... Thank You.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi JK,

It's right in the very first line of the game: "Hannah spends 14 days, exclusive of travel time, in a total of six cities." So, it's there, but the bad news is that it's right at the start so it is easy to miss!

Thanks!
 ccampise
|
So what are my chances of encountering a game like this on the actual test? I found all the ratios and did the setup just fine. But when I get to the questions this game kind of makes me want to scream lol.
 Lucas Moreau
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hello, ccampise,

I've got good news - these types of games are quite rare on the actual LSAT. :-D Unusual games sometimes appear, but the odds are in your favor of not seeing one.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't spend at least a little time on weird and unconventional games, of course! Just be sure to break down how long you spend on each game type versus how likely each game type is to appear. You want to maximize the usefulness of every hour you study, of course! ;)

Hope that helps,
Lucas Moreau
 ccampise
|
Every reply helps, thank you!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.