LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Kelly R
|
Hi PS,

Is the discussion of "laws" in passage B ("activist judges attempt to change laws under the guise of 'constitutional interpretation'"; "judicial activist judges have employed a variety of approaches, sometimes relying on obscure case law...often ignoring precedent") taken to comment on the importance of the Constitution's role in the America's legal system, as discussed in answer (A)? Just want to be sure it's fair to interpret this discussion of "laws" as a reference to the Constitution's role in the legal system. Thanks!
 Adam Tyson
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
I think I would rely more on the first sentence of passage B, Kelly - the Constitution is the cornerstone of our system of government. I think it's fair to say that means it plays an important role in our legal system! And continue on in that paragraph to where it says the Constitution provides critical guidance (to) our courts, etc. That's enough to make answer A a loser, because Passage B does identify that as a facet of the Constitution.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.