LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Etsevdos
|
In lesson 8 books, are comparative reasoning actual passages? No indication is given as to where they are from?

If Passage 5, Q16 in comparative instead said "[initially thought to be the preliminary...but recent evidence suggests that it developed...."] would that be correct? I am struggling but. With what is wrong with E.
 Adam Brinker
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Etsevdos,

Good question! Back in 2006 and 2007 as LSAC was preparing to replace a single passage set with one of comparative reading (in June 2007), they released several official comparative reading passage sets so that test takers would have something to study. As those were the ones the test makers provided as “official prep content” (my quote, not theirs) we felt it suitable to use them in the course to help teach comparative reading. That’s why they aren’t labeled as being from full, released tests.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Adam
 Etsevdos
|
Thanks Adam. One more question - Anyway to be able to pull up questions from tests by reference to our course materials?

Lets say I in searching prep test 21 for example and I know that question was in our materials - is there a way to be able to find out where?
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Etsevdos wrote:Thanks Adam. One more question - Anyway to be able to pull up questions from tests by reference to our course materials?

Lets say I in searching prep test 21 for example and I know that question was in our materials - is there a way to be able to find out where?
Hi Etsevdos,

Thanks for the question! Unfortunately we don't have the kind of search feature I think you're referring to. However, if you're looking to find certain material in your course book, let me know and I'd be happy to help you find it! :)

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.