Thanks for your question!
To help you figure out where you went wrong here, please provide a detailed breakdown of how you understood the question you’re asking about. Since you’re asking about a Reading Comprehension question, we expect to see evidence that you were able to do the following:
- Correctly identify the type of question in the stem.
- If the stem refers to a specific concept in the passage, identify where in the passage this concept was discussed.
- If the stem allows for a paraphrasable answer, tell us what it was. (Don't be afraid if your prephrase was off).
- Assuming this is a Must Be True question, as most RC questions are, tell us what textual evidence you have supporting your choice of (incorrect) answer.
- Explain why you believe the correct answer choice is not supported by the passage.
The more you tell us about your method of approach, the better we can help you figure it out.