LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

lathlee
|
Hi. I keep getting wrong of Game 4, of pg 4-9. original October 1996

as in i keep getting questions 2 and 5 wrong and it seems my set up is insufficient and also no matter how many times i try, it just gets wrong. thx

so can the instructor show me the correct way of setting up this game the rules and inferences.
 Kristina Moen
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi lathlee!

You can find the full setup in the Setup and Rule Diagrams thread for the June 2002 Game #4. You will also find threads for the specific question in the sub-forum Game #2: Trucks. If you ever need to look for a game, you can go to the Logic Games section, select the test date, and then scroll through the threads. If your questions aren't answered (or there's no thread created for your specific question), please create a thread or add a message to an existing thread and we'll do our best to answer! Alternatively, you can go to the Online Student Center, click on "Lesson and Homework Supplements" and you will find a page titled "Lesson X: Explanations" for each lesson. It will direct you to the specific thread for each question, which is especially helpful with Logical Reasoning questions.

If your question is not answered, please let us know! It always helps if we get a bit more information from you such as what your diagram looked like, what answer choices you picked, and what was happening for you in your head! :)

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.