LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

juanflores
|
Unsure if the answer I am looking for is already here, but just can't find it.

On page 2-77, I am looking for the explanations for these questions. The answer key just shows the answer but no diagram or an explanation. I may have diagrammed some of the questions wrong, and just want to clarity on them.

Thank you.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
juanflores wrote:Unsure if the answer I am looking for is already here, but just can't find it.

On page 2-77, I am looking for the explanations for these questions. The answer key just shows the answer but no diagram or an explanation. I may have diagrammed some of the questions wrong, and just want to clarity on them.

Thank you.
Hi Juan!

Thanks for the question! Yes, there are explanations available on the forum for your LR Homework Questions! You can find links to those explanations in your Online Student Center, under Lesson and Homework Supplements -> Lesson 2 -> Explanations: Logical Reasoning Homework. If you need further assistance navigating the Online Student Center, please let me know and I can send you an email with more details. :-D

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.