LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Marce
|
On pg. 2-91 from the course booklet, it states for passage # 5 that only lines 10-12 , "provide info about the beliefs of the framers, with an attitude that lends more support to the idea of the Constitution being a living document."

The passage clearly shows that within lines 13-15, the author states the framers viewpt, "... They felt that the Constitution was to provide a framework, but would have to adapt to a changing nation" thus the answer for this drill should include 10-15, not just 10-12.
 Francis O'Rourke
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Marce,

I definitely agree with you that lines 12-15 continue and explicate the viewpoint advanced in lines 10-12. I don't see where the course book states that this viewpoint was only in lines 10-12. Let me know so that we can address that.
 Marce
|
Hi,
I'm not into semantics,the course book doesn't include lines 13- 15 in the answer it only states 10-12, which makes it an incomplete answer.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Marce,

It's funny because just the other day we just realized this drill had had a reformatting issue, and that made some of the line references off. In the process of correcting that recently we also made this change. It's being posted in the OSC, but int the meantime a copy of the correction is here. That should hopefully resolve that, and good eye on your part!
 Marce
|
You're welcome Dave! How do students know when there are reformations made to INCOMPLETE OR WRONG answers?
The link you sent me led me to an LSAT book evaluation not the correct/complete answer.
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hey Marce,

It's actually pretty rare for things to be wrong or incomplete in the books (thankfully!)

One note about that drill answer key: we decided to make multiple changes to that drill so, you are looking at the new answer key. But, each item is included with the answer key, so you can see what we were working from. I don't have a list of changes in front of me (since this was a while ago, that has passed across my desk and moved on to the Publications Department), but any differences you see would relate to that, I suspect.

Does that make sense, or did I miss what you meant? :-D

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.