LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

JDhanju2002
|
Hi there, I'm not sure exactly where I should post this question but I am doing the 2 month self-study plan with the powerscore bibles and workbooks. I looked at the outline and there is only one or two weeks where I am supposed to use the workbooks for practice. I was wondering if there is any information on the powersource sites that would outline which workbook chapters I would have to complete following the bible readings.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
JDhanju2002 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:53 pm Hi there, I'm not sure exactly where I should post this question but I am doing the 2 month self-study plan with the powerscore bibles and workbooks. I looked at the outline and there is only one or two weeks where I am supposed to use the workbooks for practice. I was wondering if there is any information on the powersource sites that would outline which workbook chapters I would have to complete following the bible readings.
Hi JDhanju2002,

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the forum! You are correct—not all the material from the workbooks is explicitly in the 2-month plan, and that's because there's already so much content to work through in those 2 months! :-D

If, during those 2 months, you find yourself needing more practice on a particular concept, then go to the corresponding section of the workbook (even if it's not explicitly assigned in the plan) to gain more practice. And if you have time after completing the plan, then continue to work through those workbooks, focusing on the areas you need the most practice with first.

I hope this helps! Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.