LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

rozewiczp1
|
Hello,

Just out of curiosity, what happened with question 17?

Thanks,

Peter
 Christen Hammock
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Roze!

Occasionally, LSAC notices a flaw or typo in a question after the test has already been administered. Those questions are deleted!

Christen
 haganskl
|
Hello,

I selected answer choice D. (3) I was coming here to see if there was an explanation as to why the correct answer choice was C (2). Now Im wondering if maybe this is why LSAC removed this item from scoring. I guess I can see how 2 sales reps could be the correct answer if the question was worded differently. For example, If T is working in a zone, what is the maximum number of sales rep that could be added to that zone? I guess the way that LSAC worded it could also be viewed the same. It just seemed so literal even though the question wasnt worded in a literal sense, I guess that's what law is all about huh?
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Yeah, LSAC has made a mistake with the tests they have on Lawhub--they used the original exams, not the later modified exams with some questions removed. So, we're seeing confusion pop up on these previously removed questions because now they are back in circulation. It's incredibly annoying, as you found!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.