F.A.Q.

Morgan O'Donnell
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

Good information.
karenjyu
LSAT Novice

Hi,

I signed up for the full online course and was wondering how to access/obtain the take home practice tests. The only tests I received was one book containing the 4 proctored tests.

Thanks!

Karen
Morgan O'Donnell
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

Hi Karen!

Congrats on enrolling in the Live Online Course! You will be tackling the LSAT in no time!!

When it comes to Practice Tests, you will have access to 28 additional Practice Exams in your Online Student Center. The OSC can be found by logging into your Student Portal http://www.powerscore.com/portal_login.cfm and then clicking on the "Enrollments" tab. The Online Student Center link will be listed on the right-hand side of your screen adjacent to your course enrollment. ;)

Once in the OSC, click on the box labelled, "Practice Tests and Take-Home Test Scoring". To access the tests for printing, click on the tab at the top of the screen labelled "Tests & Explanations".

There is a wealth of information in the Online Student Center, and I would highly recommend you log in and take a look at all the supplemental material. This supplement contains homework explanations, 50+ hours of additional concept discussion modules, and loads of practice questions.

If you have any questions regarding this information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-545-1750 or email us at: lsat@powerscore.com

We hope you enjoy your class!!

Morgan O'Donnell
PowerScore Test Preparation
HLM21492
LSAT Novice

Hi!

I have a question about the supplemental materials provided to us by PowerScore. Is there an expiration in terms of when I could access the material? I am taking the December LSAT and my class ends before the day of the test, will I still have full access to everything between the ending of my class and the LSAT? Will I be able to access the materials after the December LSAT? (Hopefully I won't have to, but better to be safe than sorry) I really enjoy the complete breakdown I get from PowerScore on the practice tests and just wondering how long I will have access to that.
Stephanie Turaj
PowerScore Staff
PowerScore Staff

HLM21492 wrote:Hi!

I have a question about the supplemental materials provided to us by PowerScore. Is there an expiration in terms of when I could access the material? I am taking the December LSAT and my class ends before the day of the test, will I still have full access to everything between the ending of my class and the LSAT? Will I be able to access the materials after the December LSAT? (Hopefully I won't have to, but better to be safe than sorry) I really enjoy the complete breakdown I get from PowerScore on the practice tests and just wondering how long I will have access to that.

Hi HLM,

Thank you for your question, and glad to hear you are finding that material helpful! Students enrolled in our LSAT Live Online courses have access to their Online Student Center and recorded archives for two test administrations following their course. In other words, since your class is in direct preparation for the December exam, you have access to the Online Student Center and Archives until the February LSAT exam. :)

Please let us know if you have any additional questions (and please feel free to PM me or email us at contact@powerscore.com as well :) )

Thanks!