LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 wog
|
Hello,

Could you provide the PrepTests the 2015 LR Bible uses questions from? A list of the PT numbers would do; I don't need the specific number that each question was within them.

Just looking to eliminate as much prior exposure as I can in order to gather the most accurate representation of my full-test abilities. (I never forget the answers :))

Thanks,

Ian
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Ian,

Thanks for the question! If you go to the LRB book site (see page 4 of your book for the address), go to the "LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Supplements" area, and the first link there ("Logical Reasoning Bible Appendix") will have the entire list of questions used as well as the exact test, section, and question number of each.

That list is presented in two ways: the first is the questions by order that they appear in the book, and the second is the one you want—a list of questions by PrepTest (that list begins on page 10 and is called the "Test-by-Test Question Use Tracker").

One of the things I specifically avoided doing was pulling questions from recent PrepTests exactly so students wouldn't see questions during a PT that they had already seen before. At the same time, I made sure to select questions from the past test that are representative of the type of concepts and presentation used on the current test (and fortunately, logic has been pretty much the same for thousands of years, so there haven't been huge changes in the LSAT).

Please let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.