LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
|
I'm planning to take the LSAT in June. I've been studying for about 2 months using the Bibles and taking practice tests. With 2 more months to go, I'm really starting to feel burned out on this stuff. I don't want to take a break, since I feel that would be wasting time. Any suggestions?
 Jon Denning
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
I think part of the answer is dependent on what you mean by taking "a break." Provided you take a week off (as opposed to 3-4 weeks) I imagine you'd get some real benefit from it, and come back with both added clarity and a fresh mentality/enthusiasm. What you really want to avoid if at all possible is reaching a point of exhaustion; you not only preclude yourself from learning at that point (as internalizing concepts is nearly impossible when you're completely drained), but you also run the risk of creating some bad habits that frequently appear in response to mental fatigue.

So maybe take a week or so off, or spend it doing some light reviews of the fundamentals/early chapters, and then when you feel you're fresh again dive back in and power through to test day.
|
Yeah, I guess you're right...a week, or even just a few days off would probably benefit me much more than it would be a waste of time.

I was hoping there was a way to make this a little more fun/interesting...but that's probably not possible. :lol:

Cheers!
 smartstart
|
i think anyone in your shoes will make use of this link

Link removed by Admin--posting violation
 edwardhigh
|
Thank you for fantastic posting. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing and i was looking for more info.

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.