LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 mlee
|
Hi PowerScore Team,

I just wrapped up the 9/15-12/1 weekly PowerScore course in preparation for the Dec. 2013 exam but am considering retaking the exam in Feb. 2014. Any thoughts on a "revised timeline" or schedule that I can follow to best prepare myself for the upcoming LSAT?

Thank you kindly,
M
 Ron Gore
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi M! (I feel a bit like James Bond saying that 8-) )

I'm sorry to hear that you're in a position where you feel you might need to retake the test. However, you are not alone. Many people find themselves in this situation, and there are some great study options to maximize your time and the materials you already have.

What I'd like to do is point you to some resources that already exist on our blog. I'm certain these posts will get you well on your way. However, if you have any questions left unanswered, at all, please let me know, and I'd be happy to work with you further.

First, check out this post by my colleague Nikki about how to decide whether you should cancel your December 2013 LSAT score. Also, please be sure to review the LSAC website for the cancellation procedure.

Next, check out Nikki's post about how to revamp your study. This post was written in October for those who had taken the October test and were considering taking the December administration.

Finally, you may have seen many of the practice questions, and are concerned that you'll run out of materials. The good news is that you can reuse those practice questions and still learn from them. Our fearless leader, Dave, wrote this post about how you can get the most out of questions you've already seen, even if you don't have a time machine.

Hopefully, this information will provide a good starting off point for you. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best wishes,

Ron

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.