LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

Ask questions about our company, courses, books, and tutoring.
 CChen13
|
Hi,

I can't join my online course on Blackboard. I went in the application but there is no one there. Help?

-Christine
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Christine,

I just saw your message, and I'm having you contacted directly by one of our administrators.

I don't know which class you are in, but if you signed into a class and no one is there, it may be that you were simply the first person to arrive.

Thanks!
 GSingh
|
than how he can join the online course?
 Morgan O'Donnell
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi G Singh,

Thank you for your question. If you are interested in enrolling in one of our Live Online LSAT prep courses, you can do so by registering online or by contacting our office in the U.S. at 1-800-545-1750. Here is the link to the Live Online class schedules: http://shop.powerscore.com/PSStore_Cour ... al#virtual

If you are already enrolled and are having problems logging into your virtual classroom, please contact us via phone or Live Chat (link found at top of our website)!

Thanks,
Morgan
PowerScore
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi G,

If I'm not mistaken, I think you are asking how he could be the first person in the online class when it starts. The online course system opens up exactly one half-hour before class is scheduled to begin (for example,for a class with a 7 PM start, classroom access opens up at 6:30), and that's for everyone scheduled for the class--students and instructors. Our instructors typically log in shortly after the class opens and load in the course information, etc. But, it sometimes it occurs that a student will arrive first in the room, before anyone is even there, including the instructor. The student would have logged into the course from our system, and in doing so selected the right course link, so they are in the right place, but it looks, well, empty (just like in the real world when you are the first person to arrive at class). Then as soon as someone else logs in you can "see" them. There's no downside to logging in early or late, and students who log in closer to the class start time never even see the "empty" room.

Please let me know if that helps. Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.