LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to law school or law school admissions.
 marissafy
|
Hi!

I am looking for some input on where to go to school- My choices are down to the University of Chicago (42k award) or the University of Texas ( In-State + 9k award). I was also accepted into Chicago's Doctoroff Program ( I'm required to take business classes and complete a business internship after 1L) . I'm debt financing the entire cost of my education. My goal is Texas biglaw, though open to other locations. Both scholarship amounts are final & I don't have other T-14 options.

Any advice is appreciated!
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
marissafy wrote:Hi!

I am looking for some input on where to go to school- My choices are down to the University of Chicago (42k award) or the University of Texas ( In-State + 9k award). I was also accepted into Chicago's Doctoroff Program ( I'm required to take business classes and complete a business internship after 1L) . I'm debt financing the entire cost of my education. My goal is Texas biglaw, though open to other locations. Both scholarship amounts are final & I don't have other T-14 options.

Any advice is appreciated!
Hey Marissa,

Thanks for the question, and sorry for the delay—I've been out of town! Can you supply your final COl numbers for each school? I don't have the exact tuition/living numbers at the ready for each area, and that's crucial info for this decision.

Thanks!

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.