LSAT and Law School Admissions Forum

Get expert LSAT preparation and law school admissions advice from PowerScore Test Preparation.

General questions relating to the LSAT or LSAT preparation.
 alberto
|
Good morning its Alberto
I need further explanation on overlap principle respectfully having trouble in terms of the Preptest 56 logic game of the Furniture move its an advance linear game. I request where I can found more practice problems in this area, please. I do not understand the setup, sorry please explain this. Also, in preptest 56 the 2 public parks with the planted 4 varieties of trees maples, sycamores, oaks and, tamaracks, please explain the setup I thought I had right but I was wrong. I am shy and I will not show publicly what I did I am self-conscious and private. Thank you. Also, where I can practice more of this type grouping problem too, I will appreciate all recommendations.

Good day, Alberto
 Dave Killoran
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
Hi Alberto, Thank for the question! This isn't the correct forum for these questions, so would you mind posting these question in the relevant game forums? Each test has it's own forum, including a section for LG, and each game. That would help us tremendously and allow you to get faster answers. Thanks so much!
 alberto
|
Just saw your question and yes its Alberto.

Silly question where? to post my questions i must have missed it so please tell me so I know in the future where to go respectfully please provide the link so as to not waste my time and yours ,I appreciate? Thanks, Dave.
Furthermore I appreciate an answer to that questions by the way I sent already involving linear preptest 56? Thank you.
 Stephanie Oswalt
PowerScore Staff
  • PowerScore Staff
|
alberto wrote:Just saw your question and yes its Alberto.

Silly question where? to post my questions i must have missed it so please tell me so I know in the future where to go respectfully please provide the link so as to not waste my time and yours ,I appreciate? Thanks, Dave.
Furthermore I appreciate an answer to that questions by the way I sent already involving linear preptest 56? Thank you.
Hi Alberto,

We have the forum already organized by Section Type, PrepTest, and Question. So, if you have a question on Logic Games, PT 56, Game #3, you can easily find them on the forum, and that's where we'd like you to post those.

And, as you'll see, a lot of the questions you have already have explanations that should answer your questions. For example, all topics on PT 56 LG #3 can be found here: lsat/viewforum.php?f=161.

Thanks!
 alberto
|
I just saw thanks and I see if it helps this april 13th morning, Stephanie thank you again.

Alberto(If respond please Stephanie its Alberto okay? Thanks)

Get the most out of your LSAT Prep Plus subscription.

Analyze and track your performance with our Testing and Analytics Package.